Contributing to TruSat's design
TruSat community members are free to contribute to TruSat's strategy and design. Common cases might include proposing UX concepts or UI specifications. To join the discussion on the evolving design needs of TruSat, visit the TruSat Discord Server.
You may use your design tool of choice. TruSat’s initial designs were made via the free tier of Figma, a browser-based design tool.
Updates to TruSat’s design follow the same basic procedure as that of any other update to TruSat.
To propose a design update:
- Create a new issue in TruSat's frontend repo
- Describe the problem that the design addresses, and how the design solves the problem.
- Attach images of the design. When practical, also include a link to the original design file.
- Add the tag “design” to the issue, along with any other pertinent tags.
- After publishing the issue, please add your design to the list of designs below, so that fellow design contributors can see all TruSat designs in one place.
TruSat design files
Please add your designs to this list. Link to issues or files where applicable, but feel free to submit loose sketches and ideas too: